Terms & Conditions
A) Confirmation of booking a tour / course
1. To confirm a booking of a tour / course the full amount needs to get paid by PayPal, or 50% on PayPal reservation and directly communicate by email to arrange balance payment on arrival in cash, etc.
2. On-line bookings through the web site must be 48 hours prior to the tour date. For bookings within 48 of a tour date please contact through email / phone to ensure availability.
3. Taxi transfer is included in the price from the North region of Samui, Chaweng and Lamai areas. Additional charges may be required from hotels or villas in other areas due to distance. Certain villas or hotels in remote area or on a steep incline may require customers to travel to a pre-arranged meeting place or provide own transfer.
B) Payment methods
Our online payment is PayPal
If you pay by credit card or PayPal there will be an additional 5% charge to the original price.
C) Cancellation Policy
1. Any cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
2. Any cancellation made before 24 hours in advance for day tours are free of charges.
3. Cancellations for day tours made until 17:00 the day before the booked tour can be charged with a fee of 50% of the total amount.
4. If a cancellation is made after 17:00 the day before the tour, the total amount will be charged
5. In the event of non-attendance on the day of tour or course, the payment is made and charged to the full extent.
6. In case of a change to the schedule of boat trip by the operator (for example Due to weather conditions or other unforeseeable events), subject to the deposit costs will be refund, if a repeat or re-execution of the event can not take place. Dive Point reserves the right to revise the schedule depending on boat availability, weather conditions, etc at our discretion for your safety and comfort.
D) Courses/ Packages and Promotions
1. Any cancellation made until 30 days before the booked services is will be refunded with a cancellation fee of 500 Thai Baht.
2. Cancellations made after 30 days before the booked services will be charged with 30% of the total amount. In the case of a course it should be possible to reschedule with direct email communication.
3. Any cancellations on the day before the booked services the total amount will be charged.
4. Any changes to the course dates due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances will be communicated and agreed directly with the individuals.